Monday, February 28, 2011

Mr P and Ero-Seol's Quotes: A Compilation

My Princess had finally ended. * Blink, blink* I'm sure I'm going to miss the fun and romance from this drama. So, I decided to compile the quotes from Mr. Park Hae Young aka Mr. P and Princess Lee Seol aka Ero-Seoul.

  • PARK HAE YOUNG TO LEE SEOUL :  “Just like you said, I am a bastard. Even so… But I miss  you.What should I do? I miss you 24-hours a day. What should I do? I even miss you right now. I miss you to death. What should I do?"


What I’m saying is that I can’t give up. Mr. P who leaves you breathless and makes your heart race.
  • HY: “Show your date my face (using your phone).. no, just my eyelashes will be enough to scare him off ."


  • Seol to her Mom : I’ve decided not to cry anymore. There are too many people who’ll be satisfied if I cry. But mom, you know what? Do you know what’s funny? Among those people who enjoy seeing me have a hard time, I’ve started to like one of them. It’s comical right? I seem like a total idiot, don’t I? But it’s enough to really confuse someone. He’s always stabbing me in the back, and abandons me. But then suddenly, some moments…like dad, he’s tender. So when i’m with him… my heart races.
  • Hae-young to Seoul: “When I consider what my father did, and the pain that caused you, I shouldn’t come here. I shouldn’t have come back. I know that’s the only courtesy I can show you, but I’m sorry. I couldn’t do that today. The fun of always finding something to nitpick and bicker with you about — I can’t give that up. And I can’t give up making you feel breathless and making your heart race. I was pampered as a child so I’m not that patient. I’ve never given anything up before. Yes, as you said, I’m a real jerk. You’re right…but…what can I do about missing you?”
  • Seol: I’m growing a plant, without knowing what kind of flowers will bloom. He’s given me frustration and excitement all at once. Does Mr. P know?
  • Let me just ask one thing. Can you not become the princess? Is it something you’d rather die for than give up? Can you not be the princess and just… live as my girl?

  • Seol: “Hello, citizens, this is Lee Seol. You must have been surprised at the news. To start with the conclusion, I love Park Hae-young. Regarding the doubt about the monarchy, there will be people who believe me and those who do not. However, the truth that does not change is that I love Park Hae-young.

3 comments: