Thursday, February 24, 2011

KIM JOO WON: HIS MIND AND HIS WORDS


 “My kind of thinking is rare in Korea.



Is this the best? Are you sure?

I tolerate race, skin color, religion, sexuality, but I cant’t tolerate looking shabby.” 

Even though you don’t look that smart, you don’t seem the type to be taken on a ride by a man. If some man tells you he’s fallen in love with you at first sight, just punch him. It’s just another way of saying he wants to go to bed with you.

 "Miss Gil Ra Im, at what age did you become so pretty?"

I’m warning you… don’t get mad at me because of another guy. Don’t tell me it hurts because of another guy. And don’t ever come to me again because of another guy.



My marriage is a complicated business with many stakeholders. In the end, I’ll have to make a decision. Will I disappoint all those people and get you? Or will I lose you and get a girl who will be an advantage for me in business? Is the first option what you want? Fine. Let’s say that I throw everything away and choose you. Get a house to live in and a bed. We’ll just sleep together and then wake up. But how long do you think the happiness will last? I lost everything and the two lived happily ever after? Can you say that? I don’t have the confidence to not blame you and hate you for it. Do you?



I’ve lived as your son for 34 years, I plan on spending the remaining of my life as that woman’s husband.

Thank you for saving me. Your daughter is extraordinary. It’ll be a waste to give her to me. But if you can give your daughter to me, I will be her man for a lifetime, Gil Ra Im’s man. We will live happily.

It is not because I love you but because I can only love you.
If I don’t have you, then I won’t have anyone else.
You amazing woman, you.
No flowers, candles, red wine…
Not even a ring.
But still.. will you be my wife?


I also know that. I’ll regret it at least once. But even so, I’ll live with that regret and live with that woman for the rest of my life.

ep5
Kim Joo Won: So let me hug you so I can figure it out.
Gil Ra Im: So what happens if you hug me and you like it? Then what are you going to do?
Kim Joo Won: I’ll let you live a life totally different from now.
Gil Ra Im: That’s great. Am I going to be Cinderella? *Heavy sarcasm*
Kim Joo Won: No. The little mermaid. Gil Ram Im will always be stuck between the two worlds.

I said I’ll be your little mermaid. I’ll be right next to you as if I’m not there and disappear like foam.

I wonder what part of you will be pretty tomorrow? Should I guess?



Stop crying! You look uglier when you cry!

I think you are the first woman I haven’t been able to handle since I’ve been born.
Your important matter should always about me!
What have you done to me? Why did you choose me to do this? You just hang up the phone whenever you feel like it. When I come to find you, you get angry. When I try to find you, you get angry. When I try to buy you food, you get even angrier. Even worse that, you hit me! You’re completely strange woman. But that’s exactly the problem, that is. You are so strange that i find you puzzling and amazing.
I think you are the first woman I haven’t been able to handle since I’ve been born.



Have you ever seen someone like me like a woman like you?
Do you think that makes any sense realistically?


"If you keep complaining, I’m going to hold onto you longer."
"Right now, I’m the one shamelessly hanging to you."

"I hope you’ll see the things I see. You’ll stand at the window where I stand, and lie down in the bed where I lie down, and read the books I read. "


Joo-won: Perhaps you got slapped by a girl but have you ever liked it?
Oska: What?
Joo-won: Even if you get hit even more you can bear it. Slightly strange feeling that makes you expect something else.



3 comments:

  1. @ainishamsi: thank u so much for appreciating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u have the words in hanguk he said when he c gil ra im shadow following him everywhere...

    ReplyDelete