Friday, February 25, 2011

KIM JOO WON'S RARE MIND

Dear Fellow Secret Garden Feveraniac:

The following is a continuation of my compilations of qoutes from our Society Leader, KIM JOO WON:

"Kim Soo-han-moo... Keo-bu-gi-wa du-ru-mi, Sam-cheon-gab-ja Dong Bang Sak, Chi-chi-ga-po, Sarisarisaenta, Woriwori, Saepeurika..." (when he tries to remain normal)


"Can you at least change your clothes?" (addressed to Imagined Gil Ra Im)


"I was talking bout that girl who was wearing the same clothes as you. That... she acts like a man. When her eyes are downcast, she looks chic. When she looks at you directly, her eyes sparkle. Makes one keep thinking of her. That woman." (acquiring Gil Ra Im's contact number)
Director: You don't have a resume?
Kim Joo Won: *shrugs* It's a kind of consideration. Because you might be shocked if you saw it.


Question: What talents do you have? What are you good at?
Kim Joo Won's  witty answer: I make good money.


For your information, my hobby is spending money.[when no one believes your talent.]


No matter how much I try not to work and just play, Every time I open my mouth, a good idea comes out...[this is so true. Every word that comes out of your mouth amuses me.]


What makes you a strange woman is, how you look pretty even when you're angry.


When did I say I wouldn't go on any more dates? Just not with women who go on about destiny and whatnot. But someone who raises kids well and who is a good wife. Her looks? Mum, do you even need to ask? Of course, she must be pretty. A chic, short, haircut, tanned skin... Doesn't smile much... Gets angry easily, eyes that are a little sad. Someone who can't run for Miss Korea because of a knife scar.
Am I crazy? [No, you're just in love]


Is this the best we can do? Are you sure?


But why's a pig a pig? It's a pig because it has a lot of meat.


You know, in shows like National Geographic, where there are flies everywhere and poor children, and those kind of houses that  appear in the background? [this is the exact way to describe an apartment]



She's like Kim Tae Hee and Jeon Do Yeon to me. I'm a fan of Gil Ra Im's.


A master craftsman in Italy who made
training suits for 40 years, by hand...
[That won't do. Your shining shimmering track suit is simply...hilarious.]


There are about 230 languages in the world and someone like me speaks five languages. And still, there are no words to describe our relationship.


If you make reservations at a restaurant, I'm the guy who buys that restaurant.

Ra Im: What if I say I can't? Will you carry me on your back?
Joo Won: I'll carry you in my arms. So I can see your face.
[Everyone who watched the drama, surely fell for this.]

2 comments:

  1. He hugs HJW really tight,go all the way , grab the only chance n dun care, dun you think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,CK! He did. And all the fans screamed with much delight!

    ReplyDelete